Thursday, December 8, 2011

Love Letters

I'm not a creative person. I have to plan to be creative. And even when I plan a certain project, it never guarantees creativity. Which is why I think writing this down will help me come up with a creativity plan...

My husband writes me letters/notes and mail them.. He's a romantic and I love receiving them from him. It always comes when I least expect them (I am THE hardest person to surprise so brownie points for him) or in the most creative ways. I have been getting them since 6 months into our relationship.. So I have A LOT.
I have been trying to come up with creative ways to store these letters.

Here's one way:




And here's where it lives... until I plan another creative way to display them. =)





1 comment:

  1. Ok so you might have married the most romantic guy ever! What a blessing! He must know that to your love language? :)

    www.theprettyfactor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete