Thursday, August 25, 2011

Stone Mountain

I can't believe we haven't taken our little man up this mountain. On this particular day, we had a play date with my old friend, Bonnie and her son Micah. I love his name. Both of the boys seemed to enjoy every minute of running around and jumping (which gave me a couple of heart attacks a few times). Boys are wild!

 Here's Caleb taking it all in...

 I love this picture of them. Caleb is an expert on giving me a big "cheeeeese" and "put your hand around ___" on demand so I was so excited when Micah followed my command as well. I can hang with this kid. I feel a photoshoot coming. =)

        
 
The boys were brave with roaming around the edges. Made me aged a few years.


Here's a picture of the 4 of us. I love the remote for my Nikon. I love that I no longer have to ask strangers to take pictures for us and not liking the pic. Best gift ever! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment