Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Breakfast of Champions.


Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day. Caleb always eats the most and it is always guaranteed a wonderful bonding time. This very morning we had scrambled eggs with spinach and (because I am such a great mom I added) toast with Nutella. My husband thinks I'm weird for feeding our kid spinach for breakfast but it was delicious!


  But of course, it wouldn't be Caleb if he didn't enjoy the eggs with spinach more than the Nutella toast. =) 
 

He loves Nutella toast too. I swear by Nutella being a happy food.. It sure makes us happy!

What did I have for breakfast? 

This delectable, heaven in a package, chocolate croissant. Whole Foods is my happy place. =)


Wouldn't life be so much better if people take time and sit down for breakfast with people they love? Sigh.


0 comments:

Post a Comment