Thursday, July 28, 2011

Oh, Mickey.




Caleb is one lucky kid. He has his very own Fairy Disney God Mother. Praise, is a fairy (literally) at Disney World. She takes Caleb at least twice a year to visit Mickey and Pooh. We're so thankful for her.
Caleb was so excited about seeing Pooh Bear and Mickey Mouse that he simultaneously started break-dancing and skipping the whole way there.

No, really. He did.

But...

It all ended when Mickey rushed to greet him. I wish I had captured the moment but I had to rescue my screaming child.

I wished Mickey was as gentle as Minnie when it comes to greeting children, OR, maybe I should've warned him about greeting Caleb. He was hysterical. He didn't even want to meet Pooh Bear after that. That's how bad his experience was. Poor Mickey, too, I guess.

Next time, baby. Next time.

We spent the rest of the time at the park people watching, dancing, and riding on Dumbo. Sometimes when you have free access to the world's happiest place, you just have to make the most of it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment